Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Why and What

This is going to be a very personal update.
i've been in a lot of pain through the last few years and getting worse. I finally got a good doctor who listens, that is a blessing. i have been dealing with a neck injury for 20 + years with little to no help. For some reason i could not get my point across to the last four doctors that My neck is in severe pain.
But finally My current doctor listened and x-rayed my neck and found that I have a compression fracture on my C5 in my neck.
So we will be doing an MRI soon and then go from there.
I am still focusing on my one-word which is Application. In my bout with pain i am focusing on it much more than ever because without application of the scriptures in my life I would not be able to deal with the pain like I am. I am only taking over the counter pain meds and that's it. So the most I can do and the best is rely on God's healing hand to help me through this.
Please pray that something can be done if this bone in my neck. As the nurse said, "the injury is really, really old and there are bone spurs like all over the place" her exact words btw.
Anyway I will blog as I am able to, thanks
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment