Saturday, December 29, 2018

Day Three

Day Three
December 29, 2018

As part of all journeys, there are some good days and some not so good days. I’m not saying this was a bad day, it’s just been a day. With my mental health it’s a uphill climb everyday, anyone who has mental issues can confirm this, right?

Today I started as I did the last two days, I read my devotionals both on YouVersion and through emails, but today my focus was just nil to nothing. I could blame this or blame that but it would not do any justice to the fact that mentally i am just not here today.

So what do i do at the end of a day that was not very productive? I am looking at the good I did do today. For one we succeeded in getting out of bed, that’s a plus! Two, I managed to do house work. Three, i helped watching our granddaughters while My daughter-in-law was working and my Son was changing the wheels on his vehicle. Four, I hosted a semi party watching College Football Bowl games.

That last one seems small, but really it is huge, I always enjoy getting together with my brother and sister-in-law, always. It’s just that due to the way I started the day, it was difficult to be happy when P.T.S.D. symptoms were at a near maximum.

Anyway, I will end this day like all the rest, praising God and thank Him for life and ask for strength and application of the scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment