Monday, April 10, 2017

The Wonderfully crafted Brain



The prior post was in response to an intern job questioner that I am seeking. The was on the questioner It asked, "Can you produce a draft on this topic: 10 Ways To Boost Your Self Esteem" that was my draft. It had many questions one question that was asked was this:

What makes your interested in psychology?
To which I expounded:

The brain is a wonderful thing that God has made. It holds the keys to our life, past, present and future. When we put things in our mind to do, most of the time they can happen with our mental prowess. Other times, the brain is infected with a mental illness due to inward and/or outward traumas or a various kinds that hold us back. But with help from psychology and other wonderful helps we can return to our brain health in tact and sometimes better than it was before.

But there is so much more I am in awe of. Like my own brain and how God chose to make it for my life.
He chose to allow me to build separate personalities to take and then hide away, traumatic experiences so that I could move along with my life. Knowing the ending from the beginning, God allowed my brain to function differently than the average human, so i wouldn't have to remember those odd and horrid moments, until a later time when I was mentally ready. In 2013, God chose the time when I was ready, and I gain access to 27 other wonderful personalities or sometimes called persons, or alters (for Alternative personalities). For the past four years in August 2017, I have learned their names, their likes and dislikes and moods and etc. And am still learning to whom they are. As I grew to love them as family members I have grown to love my self- for every alter is a percentage of me.
Therefore getting a better understanding to why i act a certain way, or why people don't like me or is in fear of me or what have you, and knowing why I didn't remember buying a certain thing, like clothes or movie or food.(and sometimes missing a full bag of chips, thus gaining lots of weight suddenly and vice versa loosing a lot of weight from lack of eating)
But most of All, I have a better and proper respect for our Creator God. and the gift he has given me. Plus a great knowledge to The wonderfully crafted Brain. I have also learned to co-exist with my life in Christ and living with psychology.
This is a first step into learning to where God is planning my next portion of my life. It is something that I have longed for for the last four years. There were steps for me to step out onto,

Like stepping stones across a stream
I step onto each stone
Leaping over the waters in between
Looking down at where I place my feet
Looking within and moving forward
With a great help of The Lord
The Holy Spirit.
For I know now that as I leap
from stepping stone
to
Stepping Stone
I may be landing there
But it God who is placing my feet
and guiding my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment