Sunday, March 4, 2018

My case worker said something to me Friday.

I am starting to believe what she told me Friday, “maybe it’s them!”. In other words maybe these elongated faces are real? You know the ones. Those faces that seem to look like the face from the scream painting? When I try to explain my mental health issues to people it seems like they are just trying to shut me up.

What She said just maybe true. 

You see, in my line of ‘work’ I have to make public speeches and have done so for many many years. While speaking it seems as though some people in the audience will be yawning and stretching and just trying to pay attention but the there are those who actually sit there with their arms crossed and mouths gaping and spittle dripping off the side of the mouth… sorry I added that last part.

They seem like the scream, i have seen this multiple times. Thinking it was my vivid imagination, i would lock onto these people, these faces, making me feel like i am talking to long, even if it had only been five to ten minutes.

But those looks are there, this case worker told me she has seen it as well, and it’s not my fault. It’s not the speakers fault for the audience to be assholes, it’s human nature. When we are called to speak, speak your mind freely, with power and 'umph'. Do the job you have been called to do and know that with every one of those scream faces there are those out there that is actually listening, actually paying attention to what you are saying, that goes for the written word on blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment